– The boat used for the tour activities is the Karyam, a Turkish motor sailing yacht, 20 metres long and with a 5 metre beam, built in 1988 in Bodrum, Turkey. It’s ketch rigged and has a Volvo Penta 206HP, 1500 l diesel engine, with 2000 l freshwater.
– Also on our travels, we have the Karyamcico, which we use to get nearer to rocks and cliffs in our search for sea birds and coves, go snorkelling more safely or just enjoy a ride over the sea…
– The boat is not luxurious but it does have everything we need for life on board on the various routes. Also, the real luxury is the opportunity to navigate the waters of our beautiful Mediterranean Sea on board this unique vessel.
– The Karyam also has snorkelling equipment (goggles, snorkel and flippers), wetsuits and diving equipment.
5 Cabins with double beds + bunk and bathroom.
–2 Cabins with bathroom for the crew.
– Saloon/kitchen with fridge and freezer
– Bow area in the sun, with mats
– Stern area in the shade, with a large table.
– GPS, Radar, Depth sounder, VHF Radio and telephone. Radio beacon.
– Electricity: 220V all day as we have a converter and a 220V generator with 12V current for general lighting. 12V starter motor.
– Safety Gear (life jackets, life rafts, fire extinguishers, light-up signs, etc.)
– Inflatable boat with outboard motor.
– Two person canoe.
– Goggles, snorkels and slippers for snorkelling.
– Documents and manuals (sailing, whales and dolphins, fish, birds, regulations and safety manuals, shipbuilding, etc.)
– Net for collecting plankton, binocular magnifying glass and digital microscope to see it with.
– Laptop and internet connection.
– Digital projection. Projection screen.
– Digital video and photos.
– Music, board games, magazines, etc.
Want to see it?. Just come and visit it at Yacht Port Cartagena with no obligation.